posted: June 2017
Our beautiful and versatile Amtico Carpet range provides exceptional choice across 11 individual collections.
The high-quality design and technical detailing that sets our LVT flooring apart sets Amtico Carpet apart too. We select high-performance nylon fibres, and use advanced tufting technologies, solution dyeing and resilient XGUARD stain protection with recyclable modular backing. The result is a better quality tile which lasts longer, looks better and helps to promote sustainability for the built environment.
Why choose Amtico Carpet?
Please get in touch for carpet tile samples or download or request a copy of our new Amtico Carpet brochure.
M1 Emission levels
Amtico Carpet is certified as a low emissions building material by the Building Information Foundation RTS.
An emissions standard with the lowest TVOC requirements in Europe and an odour test. International accepted as a mark of excellent indoor air quality.
Amtico also contributes to LEED credits available on
• Recycled content Pre-consumer 30%, Post Consumer 1%
• Low emitting adhesive
Key performance attributes:
• Impact sound insulation, 22-28dB, depending on product
• Thermal resistance for use with underfloor heating
• Nylon 6, 6 pile creating a hard wearing product even in high traffic areas
• PVC backing softer than bitumen backed increasing comfort and reducing fatigue
• PVC backing is easier to cut accurately than bitumen backed for quicker installation
• Can be 100% recycled at end of life
• CRI Green Label Plus (Carpet and Rug Institute) is an American indoor air quality standard. CRI Green Label is carpet version of ‘Floorscore’ (Floorscore does not
apply to carpet)
• NSF/ASNI 140 Gold Certification is an American sustainability assessment for carpet
• Amtico Tackifer EC1 Plus (Recommended Amtico Carpet Adhesive) EC1 Plus is the lowest VOC rating for adhesive